In 2014, the translation industry was worth a whopping $34 billion globally, which is only predicted to get bigger. By 2018, the translation industry is predicted to soar to approximately $39 billion globally.
When setting up the company in 2004, our intention was to create the strongest organization in the Central Europe to deliver the highest quality translation services based on the latest technologies and most excellent service standards, using our original franchise model.
With years of experience in implementing national and international translation projects, we are one of the top leaders among similar organizations.
We deliver written and oral translations to and from almost all languages of the world, from most complicated ones to official documents that need to be certified.
- Limited Company ( aport in 2016)
- Nearly 300 thousand translated pages
- More than 2000 cooperating and 500 verified translators and interpreters
- More than 1 thousand business clients, 2 thousand individual clients
- 2 own offices in Łódź and Warsaw, 10 franchise offices, 55 partners offices
- Original, proven franchise model
- ISO 17100 standard
- ISO 9001:2008 standard
- Total Service Management by Kaizen Institute.
- AQAP 2120 – NATO system implemented with NCAGE (NATO Commercial and Government Entity)
- Laur Klienta 2005 prize
- Solidna Firma 2005, 2008 and 2010 Silver Certificate
- Our own, original online office and franchise chain management
- Internal software system „LANGUSTA ”
- Wide scope of the translation services provided
- CSR actively operating since 2004
- A lot of advertising materials prepared in the course of the company’s operation
- PL, ENG, DE domains: www.tlumaczymy.org, www.ilstranslations.eu, www.ilsuebersetzung.com
- Operating manual entitled „ILS Translation Agency Management”
Manual entitled „Office operation procedures”
- Preparation for implementation of ISO 27001 standard
- Active use of the latest CATs - SDL/Trados
- Integrated, goal-oriented and excellently prepared team.
- Tens of references and recommendations from our service recipients.
- Excellent opinion among our service providers (translators and interpreters).
Full support for 12 months
Signed in August 2016, the agreement with the company Partner Finance, causes the ILS becomes the largest network of translation agencies in Poland.
Translation market is one of the most dynamic markets in the world. Development of technologies reduces the number of players in the market which is a great opportunity for the development of ILS.
Company profits are growing constantly.
Development of another business